PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

2 posters

Eclipse's GameMaster Application

wormlack

Eclipse's GameMaster Application Empty Eclipse's GameMaster Application

Post  wormlack Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Name:
    My name is Eng Seng.
    IGN:
    My In Game Name is Eclipse.
    I'm 12 years old this year , but after December I'm 13.
    Location/Timezone:
    My Location is Singapore and my Timezone is GMT +8:00
    1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
    It is because I'm able to help people who wants a GM or a player to help them to do something that they needed, such as Rebirthing but as a GM, GM cannot help players to kill the monsters, but they are able to ask players to help with it , if some of the players are free, I'm also quite okay to catch hackers or using commands to search for them, I wanted to be a GM because that i wanted to share the burden that the GMs have to do.
    2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
    Yes. I was a GM in YourMS as a level 3 GM and I was a Admin in BusMS and i know most of the commands that version 62 can use with.
    3. How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?
    I can play 2-3 hours on weekdays and 3-4 hours on weekend , I'm on for so long because at some of the time like midnight , some of the hackers are very cunning that they play the server, when the GMs are sleeping or doing other things and I'm able to help some players that are on in the server.
    4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
    If someone was hacking, I will get some proofs and tell the GMs that are able to BAN or do something that is able to tell the Owner, CO-Owner or the Admins to settle the things and if I'm able to do something about it, i will definitely ban him/her for sometimes and other GM, what i did and i show them the proofs that i screenshot what the hacker done. And if someone arguing, I will ask him/her what happened and I will try to settle it if I'm able to do what they needed.
    A little bit about yourself:
    I'm quite cheerful, but I'm a little bit curious about something that i always keep on asking question, but i will try to quit this habit so that i won't be so annoying and have a nuisance of myself.
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Eclipse's GameMaster Application Empty Re: Eclipse's GameMaster Application

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 am

Nice app and good selection except for the yellow and maybe the cyan kind of bright .

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:13 pm