PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

+2
Shappanoob
Swag
6 posters

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~

Poll

Should I Be Accepted

[ 3 ]
    ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Vote_lcap160%~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Vote_lcap140%~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Swag

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Empty ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~

Post  Swag Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2jfof6

About Me:)!
    Name: Lucas
    IGN: Swag
    Date Of Birth:Jan,08,1997
    Time Zone: Est

~~~~~~~Q&A~~~~~~~

Q:What Times do you play the most?

A:I play a lot, on weekends i can play somtimes all day, weekdays depending on school work 3~11 if i have tons of homework witch doesn't happen often i can play from 5~11.

Q:Why you feel you deserve the GM Position?
    A:I think i should be a Game Master Because, I'm very active, Nice and Good at Helping people with their problems.I also think i should be Game Master Because i have experience as a Game Master , i know most of the codes and , I LOVE to host events ,and i was a Co-Owner on my friends server for 5 months, i would like to put this server on a good path to success, i am willing to put my time and effort into helping this server strive to the top.

Q:What do you think you can bring to PokemonMS?

A: I know that i can bring more events and more fun for the players and less hackers for a fact if i'm chosen to be one of PokemonMS next GameMasters.

Q:How Long have you been playing PokemonMS for?

A: Since It Got Released And I Will Continue To Play It Till We Are Shut Down.

Q: Do you have coding experience?

A: I have little coding experience, but i am open to learn more if needed.

Q: Do you have GFX Experience?
    A: Yes.
    ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2dgs386

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2jeb583

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2hfnlvc

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 1zn8msx

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 5bcqxv

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 20k98j7

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2gxmdt2
    ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Qp16b8

~~~Facts About Me~~~~

I Would Like To Tell You A Bit About My Self. I'm A Very Nice Person, I'm Very Organized, I love Coming Up With New Ideas And Solving Problems, I'm A Very Hard Worker And I Don't Give Up Till Somethings Done. I'm Very Easy To Work With And Im Looking Forward To Working With You.

Well thats it, hope you liked it,Thanks for your time and i hope you pick me to be one of your next PokemonMS GameMasters!Smile

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 21aecjp~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ T0i3wm~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 28a0ya1~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2dvtlbt~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 21aecjp ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2dvtlbt~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 10f6sdw
    ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 28a0ya1~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2r7sylz~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2r7sylz

About Me:)!
    Name: Lucas
    IGN: Swag
    Time Zone: Est

~~~~~~ Q & A ~~~~~~~~

Q:Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

A:I think i should be a Game Master Because, I'm very active, Nice and Good at Helping people with their problems.I also think i should be Game Master Because i have experience as a Game Master , i know most of the codes and people in the server , I LOVE to host events ,and i would like to put this server on a good path to success, i am willing to put my time and effort into helping this server strive to the top.

Q:Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

A:Like i said above i have some experience as a Game Master, i also played GMS for 5 years and I have been in to Private Servers For 2 years, i also was a Game Master in one of the servers i played.

Q:How often do you play SwaggerMS? and how long are you on for?

A:I play a lot, on weekends i can play somtimes all day, weekdays depending on school work 3~11 if i have tons of homework witch doesn't happen often i can play from 5~11.

Q:If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

A:I would not ban them right away, i would find out what hack they are using 1st , by following them in hide then jail them to ask them questions if they say they wernt hacking ill let them go but ill still watch them in hide and if they hack again i would ban them and report it to Jaden or one of the higher rank GM's to ip ban them. If an argument was taking place i would warp me and one of the people into the gm room one by one ,and ask them questions about the argument that taking place and their side of the story, then try to make a compromise between the 2 or more people.

~~~Facts About Me~~~~

I Would Like To Tell You A Bit About My Self. I'm A Very Nice Person, I'm Very Organized, I love Coming Up With New Ideas And Solving Problems, I'm A Very Hard Worker And I Don't Give Up Till Somethings Done.[/center]

~~~Some Stuff I Made~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p67YUbHW6ZU Better one coming this weekend:P

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ S273ty
    One peice was cut out (noam and the tree) ill try to fix it
    ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ 2cpau53

~Well That's My Gm Application, Have Fun Playing SwaggerMS , Don't froget To Vote Smile And i hope you pick me to be your next SwaggerMs GameMaster,
    Thank you for your time i hope you liked it:)!!

Last edited by Swag on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shappanoob

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~

Post  Shappanoob Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 pm

You really are a GFX pro Very Happy hope you ill be chosen Very Happy
    Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~Swags GameMaster Application~~~~

Post  Jaden69sYou Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Nice APP. GL, and please don't post anything with orangestory or anything about it. Orangestory is gay.
    Kira
    Kira

Post  Kira Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 am

Great app Very Happy and some nice works on your GFX! Hope you'll be chosen in the team too!
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

Dam Swag your pretty good at GFX Very Happy I hope you get chosen<3

Oh and great App Very Happy
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 am

Admin wrote:Nice APP. GL, and please don't post anything with orangestory or anything about it. Orangestory is gay.

Ye and doesn't that count as advertising ? btw yo nice app and banners gl.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 pm