PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

4 posters

Billy's Gm Application

Billy

Billy's Gm Application  Empty Billy's Gm Application

Post  Billy Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 am

Name:
    Hi, my name is Bill Kim
    Billy's Gm Application  38434_13

IGN:
    My IGN is Billy

I am currently 14 and will be turning 15 in January

Location/Timezone:
    I live in Issaquah,WA and my time zone is PST

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
    I think you should pick me as a GM because i think i fill the roles to be a GM. I think to be a GM you have to be nice and friendly. I fill those roles. GM's must be able to take stress. Some of my GM friends told me that it's really stressful to be a GM. I handle stress quite well when it comes to hard situations. I know some of the GM commands by memory but i have a sheet of the commands. I used to make Banners for my other server there not good but Heres one of them
    Billy's Gm Application  3dljem10

Billy's Gm Application  Tumblr10

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
    Well I was an a Assistant on Megastory and i was going to become a gm on Mega but it shut down before i could. I also was the head GM on FamousMS. I was recently a GM on MaplePimp as well. Here are some photos. Sorry But i cant find the picture for MaplePimp :/
    Billy's Gm Application  Maple012
    Megastory
    Billy's Gm Application  Maple013
    FamousMS

3. How often do you play PokemonMs? and how long are you on for?
    Well because the main server i played went down and i know Jaden so PokemonMS is now my OFFICIAL private server!
    The number of hours that i can play is based on homework for the weekdays, but i always am able to put in 2 to 3 hours on the weekdays. For the weekends its 4 to 6 hours or even more.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
    If i was someone hacking i would IP ban them right away. If people were arguing about something i would first ask them what they are arguing about. If someone took someone's item i would tell them to give it back. If not i would jail him until he gives the item back. If not a item i would resolve the situation.

A little bit about yourself:
    Well my name is Bill and i'm 14. I currently attend Issaquah High as a freshmen. Some hobbies are that i love to snowboard and longboard. I like to take pictures, blog, hang with friends,cook, and play my guitar. Even though im 14 i act alot olden then my age. My favorite sports to play is basketball and lacrosse. My favorite music is Reggae. It sooths me when i'm re leaving stress that i got from school. This is one of the photos i took.
    Billy's Gm Application  41176_13

Thank you for giving up your time to read my Application! (:
    Bill
    MaplePimp

Billy's Gm Application  Empty LIAR!

Post  MaplePimp Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

You didnt make those Banners.

1st: Vote one is mine
    2nd: HostileStory's is my friend Sexy's (Mark)
    Sexy

Billy's Gm Application  Empty Re: Billy's Gm Application

Post  Sexy Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Maplepimp is a noob server! I like to suck dick. I'm not going to post on this forum anymore. Or jaden will end you!
    Thanks bitch.
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Billy wrote:
    2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
    [color=black]Well I was an a Assistant on Megastory and i was going to become a gm on Mega but it shut down before i could. I also was the head GM on FamousMS. I was recently a GM on MaplePimp as well. Here are some photos. Sorry But i cant find the picture for MaplePimp.
    There's no Ss for MaplePimp because you are not a Gm there. Maybe for awhile, but the owner demoted you because u lied to get the spot, like you're doing right now!
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am

Shocked W Shocked H Shocked O Shocked A Shocked

(>^^)> TRUTH IS BETTER THEN A LIE! <(^^<) lol!

Last edited by Night on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

Post  Jaden69sYou Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 am

Maple Pimp. GTFO MY SERVER. Before i hack your's. Your server sucks. Gtfo no one likes your server. Let it die again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:12 pm