PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

2 posters

cifer application

xCIFER

cifer application Empty cifer application

Post  xCIFER Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:03 pm

•Name: Cifer
    •Time Zone/Location:Time Zone GMT+8/Sinapore.

•Email/IM: MSN:LilSmilee@hotmail.com

•In-Game-Name: xCIFER

•Why do you want to be a GM?

I want to become a GM because, i feel that i can help the server somewhat in coding and any issues / an extra. What i mean is that, i can be a back-up to the server, I can be the staffs back-up whenever they need an extra to help in a particular issue or whenever they're not on i can be the extra person that players will ask for help. I want to have the powers to evacuate those who are under discipline. I want to have more knowledge and experience of becoming/being a staff. I want to be part of the team, your crew, your builders, your life! ;]

•What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?

I can contribute an extra help to the coding team, i've once helped the server code an introductionary NPC, and i believe i can do much better and much more. I can contribute my thoughts and suggestions, i can contribute myself.

•How would you deal with a Hacker?

I would first, get evidence of the victim hacking/I'll record it, or screenshot it(whichever is necessary). I will then warp this victim to a secret map and socialize with him or her like everything is all cool. Afterwards, one word for him or her, "byebyela". !ban [IGN] [Reason] . If i'm not sure wether or not a hack is being used, i'll contact another staff to verify its condition.

•How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?

I would tell this person to stop/warn him or her. If this drama still continues, i'll threaten him or her that if they continue, they'll get jailed for a time limit. Then if it continues, i'll jail them for 30 minutes. I would never ban a person for spamming or abusing something, i'll just jail the person double the time if constantly happens. I have all the patience, it's just only a few letters to type, no harm.

•How would you use the !item command?

I would use this command in various ways such as event prizes, usage in events/hosting events, and some benefits for myself. I would only give out currencys as prizes or items that aren't tagged with my name. I believe when you use the command !item, it'll have your ign tagged above it. As you can see, what has my name on it, belongs to me, what belongs to me, stays with me.

•Have you ever been a MapleStory GM before? If yes list your references and etc.

Honestly, I don't remember being a staff in a server, so take that as a no. But, i'm currently constructioning my own server, but i've taken a break on it, so my server is currently off.
    Server Name:HolliStory
    Version: 55
    This server is not opened up nor is it advertised out.
    I will not give out the website/forums to avoid any advertisements. (Only given if a staff asks)

•Do you have any special skills that you could bring to the server? (e.g. coding, GFX, website development knowledge.)

I can code Simple NPC, i'm currently at the level of learning intermediate coding(still trying to figure out arrays), and one day, I hope to become a proffesional successful coder for this server. I have Forumotion experience, i own a forumotion for my own server. To sum this up, i have basic skills on coding, and somewhat skills in forumotion.

•What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?

There are lots of events possible. I will not name them, I don't think there's a need to name them, because a player that normally played a server will know the events that are ongoing throughout the game. There can be events that'll come out of your head (Who knows). I will only host an event when i find that there's a need of an event to be hosted. What do i mean? When there haven't been an event in a while, and when i find that many players are spacing out into boredom. I'll do it once a day maximum.

•How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?

I would commit at least a total of 24 hours a week. During the weekdays i have school, homework, projects, and exams to study, so i won't be on much. Probably about 30 minutes during the weekdays, or not even on at all. Weekends, i'm very active. I always get my homework done beforehand so i can relax and have some free time during the weekends..
    vwfegerg

cifer application Empty ffff

Post  vwfegerg Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:14 pm

ha
    Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

cifer application Empty Re: cifer application

Post  Jaden69sYou Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Lots of info. Well get back to you. Please be active.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 am

OMG Embarassed Nice app Laughing
    seh5

cifer application Empty lol

Post  seh5 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 am

to bad it ain't following the format / outline, your GM APP should be DQ'd.
    But its not up to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:51 pm