PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

3 posters

Simplicity's Game Master Application.

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Simplicity's Game Master Application. Empty Simplicity's Game Master Application.

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Sup ?

Name: Awais

IGN: Simplicity

Location/Timezone: Canada/(GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

Well i think i should be chosen as a Game Master because i can help the server in many ways ,first of all as we can all see we need more players and i think i can help with that by starting to advertise on different sites make videos and post them on you-tube , i can ban hackers in a proper manner by first gaining some prove which i can do by recording . I can help answer questions guide new-gens host many events to keep the community active and happy , i am very active and a hard-worker , i don't quit so easily i am also very loyal and obedient i will listen to my superiors as long as i am not told to do something which is wrong such as scamming donations and etc but i am pretty sure this wouldn't be a problem here .

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

Well yes i have been a gm in 3 server (Winter ms , Dune-coon ms and blizzard ms which was my friends) all of these servers shutdown because of nexon also i have been playing global ms for 4years so i am pretty much familiar with all the npcs i will need about a day to go over the commands since its been a while but that wont take to long.

3. How often do you play PokemonMS? and how long are you on for?

Well i am really active and i believe i was the first 5 people to join this server but than i had to leave for a while due to some in-real problems but now im back and ready to help , i go on almost everyday and can commit at-least 6 hours a day and more depending on my homework.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

Well if i didn't have powers firstly if it was a hacker i would record/take screenshots and than /w a gm to ban him , and if players were arguing over something firstly i would make a attempt to solve it myself at my level best and make a fair and non bias decision but if things went out of hand, like people started cursing and abusing i would ask a gm to jail them.

A little bit about yourself:

My name is Awais i am 15 years old , i am originally from Canada/Toronto but atm in Asia for holidays i speak English fluently and a little French , i am also learning Spanish atm , i don't ego neither do i boast i am kind and respectful both to my superiors and the new-gens i am mature and don't rage so easily i am very loyal and like helping, if i do get this position i will not abuse neither will i favor friends i will make this a very active server by recruiting players which i can do by advertising on sites/YouTube and etc .well i tried to make my application short and decent not full of lies or fraud thanks for reading and if i do get a chance to serve this community i wont let you guys done = ) .
    Night
    Night

Simplicity's Game Master Application. Empty Re: Simplicity's Game Master Application.

Post  Night Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Nice app!( I hope to see you online soon) Razz

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Simplicity's Game Master Application. Empty Re: Simplicity's Game Master Application.

Post  Simplicity Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

i was online yesterday after the server went up btw in game name? and thanks =).
    Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

Post  Jaden69sYou Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:46 am

His in game name is NIGHT Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 pm