PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

IMPORTANT! ~Read or u shall die!

Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

IMPORTANT! ~Read or u shall die! Empty IMPORTANT! ~Read or u shall die!

Post  Jaden69sYou Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 am

Hello Dear Pokemon Maplers,
    This is a letter from Pokemon Nexon Company Corp. Dont ban me for this nexon i was just jking. D:.
    Anyways, we have come to a conclusion where people are quitting because the server is boring just rbing and crap. Thus, we have experienced that too, and we would like to apologize for making it so boring. We are not sure that PokemonMS will be GMS Like, but we will try to talk to Akin about it. Even if you guys will quit because it is turning GMS like, trust me, you wont like it after you rb at least 10 times. We don't know if itll be still the same, and we don't know if it'll still be fun. But please, try it at least for sometime and if your bored, go for it! We are also sorry for the hosting because Akin has been lacking it LOL. We will have Pink Bean Runs if possible, but we probbaly wont switch other then v62. We might have xml's and have pink bean runs, and we'll try to achieve the goal for the highest rarity of pokemonms after destinyms, closed. We will try to pass PassionMS on gtop as best as we can, and yeah. Good Day Pokemon Maplers.

-From Pokemon Staff, Posted by Pichu