PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

3 posters

Well...Here it goes!

Poll

So...?

[ 0 ]
    Well...Here it goes! Vote_lcap10%Well...Here it goes! Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Well...Here it goes! Vote_lcap150%Well...Here it goes! Vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Well...Here it goes! Vote_lcap150%Well...Here it goes! Vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    !~Danny~!
    !~Danny~!

Well...Here it goes! Empty Well...Here it goes!

Post  !~Danny~! Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:04 am

Name: Well as you can see...My name is Danny Smile

IGN: Server if off as of now. My IGN will be TehNub or maybe Dannyy.

Age: 12. Yes 12. I may be young but I am very mature for my age! Age does not matter.

Location/Timezone: PST. Pacific. USA. California. All I can say.

Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?: Well from the others comparing to mine, but you should choose me because I can help advertise this server. Also, I can help players, and also staff when they need help or are busy doing something else when someone needs that help. I can also find hackers and go in hide and spy on them to make sure they are hacking before I can jail/ban them. I will only jail or ban with a permission of a higher rank staff member than me or either if I already have that permission to be able to do the job needed.

Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?: Yes. I have been a part of many servers with being intern, GM, Head GM, Admin, Co-Owner, and even owner of my own. However, that does not matter because of this being a different server than the rest. Even if you dont believe me, I will tell you the names and for some, even proof!
    I was the owner of ToastStory, a custom wz private server v62. If you want proof, go on youtube and type it in. I have staff members that uploaded videos such as ShyMapler. I have also uploaded videos on my channel : PufflePenguin7. (Don't laugh. Penguins are awesome.)
    I was also a Head GM on MonsterMS which unfortunately shut down.
    I was also an admin on GhostMS which was a little popular at some time.
    There was also many more, but I have no proof or either dont remember.
    I also was like co-owner and coder and other things on BleckMS. http://www.wix.com/lordbleck12/bleck-ms

How often do you play PokemonMS? and how long are you on for?: Well I can play the server for as long as I want now because I have winter break until Jan. 10. Once I get back on school, I will be only be on Wednesdays from 3:00 - 3:30 and same for thursday. For Friday, I will be able to go on from 2pm - when I goto sleep. Weekends, when I wake up to when I goto sleep. (Note: Times may change whenever if I have to go somewhere or other reasons)

If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?: Well hacking and arguing are different things so I'll sort it out.

HACKING:
    If someone is hacking, I would first go into hide and watch them closely to make sure they ARE hacking. If they are hacking and I have proof, I would probably ask for permission before doing any actions to the player. I might even also ask a higher rank staff member to watch them too in case I did not do it right from watching.

ARGUING:
    If someone was arguing with one another, I would first ask them what was the problem. In example, if someone scammed one another, I would ask nicely to give the other player back whatever was scammed or stolen. If it was a different problem, I would just ask them to calm down so I could solve whatsoever. If it was between me and one another, I would try to handle it without using any commands that a player would not have to handle out the differences. I wouldnt just ban or jail them because of my own argument.

A little bit about yourself: Well I'm just going to repeat some of my info because its about myself.. Well first off my name is Danny and im only 12 years old. Yes, I know I might be really young but even my parents and friends at school say I am really mature and other things. My birthday is March 25 and I was born in the year 1998. I live in California,USA. Well if you would want to know some information about me well I will now tell you about me. When I was 5 I started playing a game called Runescape and was really addicted. I was playing that game for 4 years until I found a new game and I think you might know what it is. Maplestory. Runescape was the reason where I learned how to type really fast so now when I grow older I will just have to learn to type with the positions. I have no idea why but many people I know say I am really intelligent. I think I got it from my mom though. At the age of 9 I actually made my own private server...but it failed. I tried continuous times but it did not work. I was so angry I actually quit maplestory. Then when I was 10, I found out my cousin played maplestory so I rejoined. Now the story continues.[/color]

After a few months, I quit maplestory and began trieing to create a private server again. It failed. Then in December, I tried it again and it actually worked. I was so happy back then. I started to make the website and everything. It was so fun I even got my cousin to join. Then I shut it down due to myself being sick for a very long time almost a month! My mom said I was so addicted to maplestory I might have got sick from it. So she banned me from playing maplestory for a year. So after 1 year, I finally reopened my private server but then I found out then it was a very old version that barely anyone plays. So I made another one that was newer. So I think you might no what happens next but I shut it down again because I was bored of it so I started playing other server made by other people. Now enough about this let me tell you other things.

I goto a school called Foothill Elementary and I am in 6th grade. I get mostly A's and have never got a F before. I think my GPA is 3.8 - 4.0. I study almost everyday except on weekends. At home or with my cousins, I am like a totally different person then at school. I have many friends now and I am not a kind of guy thats never gets off the computer. I love to play outside and I like to play tennis. Im funny and make people laugh alot. My mom went to a fortune teller 2 years ago and said that I was really intelligent and a kind person.

Well I'm asian and don't be racist. I get the chinese from my dad's side and vietnamese from my mom's side. Even though im vietnamese and chinese I dont know how to speak that language because my parents never taught me. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My older sister is 14 and in middle school. My other sister and brother live in texas with their own house. My other sister is 20 and my brother is 19. I have a happy life at home and I'm lucky that im so fortunate. I love my family and respect them.

I am kind but sometimes have to be mean when people do something bad or not right. I have a good heart and soul and respect the rules and will try not to break them. I think and hope I have read most of the rules of this server. I take full responsibility for my actions and will not lie or cheat. Well even if you don't pick me I will still continue to play unless something happens. I will try to help the community and players in as many ways as I can.I think I am more right for the spot because im very mature responsible and can help people out alot. I can also try to find hackers. Im a good person and can get two people to stop fighting or arguing. Even if im only twelve I am very mature.

Thanks for reading my application and taking your time!
    Have any questions? Just ask!

rabbit

PICTURES:
    Well...Here it goes! 16hw4ly
    Well...Here it goes! 2cgddms
    Well...Here it goes! Rva9ds

UPLOADING MORE LATER IF FOUND~~~

Yes I read the rules and know I have to wait a week and voted five times.

Last edited by !~Danny~! on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : http://www.wix.com/lordbleck12/bleck-ms Found a server. My name is in the staff list.)
    Night
    Night

Well...Here it goes! Empty Re: Well...Here it goes!

Post  Night Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 am

Haha, nice app Danny Razz BTW this app made me laugh(don't take this the wrong way) when you put 5 paragraphs on the LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF part ^^ Cracked me up and thanks for making my day i owe you lol!
    !~Danny~!
    !~Danny~!

Post  !~Danny~! Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 am

Thanks Night Smile
    !~Danny~!
    !~Danny~!

Post  !~Danny~! Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 am

Edit; I have played for a week.
    Gamer
    Gamer

Well...Here it goes! Empty Nice

Post  Gamer Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 am

Nice app but just one thing i think we dont need advertiser it makes wars...
    !~Danny~!
    !~Danny~!

Post  !~Danny~! Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 am

Gamer wrote:Nice app but just one thing i think we dont need advertiser it makes wars...

What do you mean? All I will do is make youtube videos and such.
    Gamer
    Gamer

Well...Here it goes! Empty ok.

Post  Gamer Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:40 pm

okay then nice app and good luck!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 pm