PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

iLiekDope's GmApp :3 <33

iLiekDope

iLiekDope's GmApp :3 <33 Empty iLiekDope's GmApp :3 <33

Post  iLiekDope Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 am

Name:Zion/Zikki Very Happy

IGN:iLiekDope (i dont like dope :I)

Location/Timezone:GMT (UTC) - 4.

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
    Im Well Behaved Ive Been A Gm For Like 3 Years ill Host Events I Wont Abuse My Gm Powers I Follow The Rules Im Not Mean Im not Useless I AM JUSTICE(did that for fun) Im Fun To Be Around With And I Can Advertise Iff U want2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
    Ive Been A Gm in 1 Servers 1.GrafityStory Long Time Ago(No Lie =-=)IT GOT CLOSED
    3. How often do you play PokemonMS? and how long are you on for?
    [color=olive]Some Times i play like for 7 hours And Sometimes i Play From 7am till 10pm/12pm @__@(aint lifeless)[/color
    4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
    ]Iff it Was Hacking Ill Warn Him 2/3 Times 4th Ill Bann Him
    Iff He Was Arrguing Ill Warn Him 1/2 Times And iff He Wont Stop Ill Mute Him Or Bann(iff he Gets On My Nervs -_-)

A little bit about yourself:1.Im A Pokemon Lover2.Email:zikki_maduro@hotmail.com3.I LOVE THE MOVIE(ImagenThat)<3334.Im a Dog Lover x35.I Am Nice Cool tongue <3336.AND I LOVE COOKIEZ X37.I Love PokemonMs<3338.i like PIZZZZAAAAAA<3339.I LOVE COFFEE<33310.I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE<33311.I LOVE TO PAINT<333 AND THATS THE 11 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY SELF [NOTE]i Wont Leave Server iff My App Get Denied <333

Tyvm For Reading My App [Have A Gewd Day

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:25 pm