PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

2 posters

WoShiNeh's GM App

Poll

vote for WoShiNeh to be a Gm

[ 1 ]
    WoShiNeh's GM App Vote_lcap150%WoShiNeh's GM App Vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    WoShiNeh's GM App Vote_lcap150%WoShiNeh's GM App Vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    raphaelliew
    raphaelliew

WoShiNeh's GM App Empty WoShiNeh's GM App

Post  raphaelliew Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:25 am

Name:raphael

IGN:WoShiNeh

Location/Timezone:GTM+8 timezone

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?:
    The timezone which I live in is very different from most of the GMs on this server. I live in Singapore, in GTM+8 timezone. This will ensure that the asian player in the server will not be neglected due to timezone difference. I will be able to go online when most of the other staffs are sleeping to do my job.As time passes, I am sure that there will be more players from every timezone. With GMs from different timezones, players will be able to participate in events with ease(without purposely staying up at night.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?:
    Yes,i definately have experience in being a Game Master as i had been a GM in Abidestory and EternalMs,and i am an responsible gm not like those new gms abusing power in abidestory.

3. How often do you play PokemonMS? and how long are you on for?:
    i play pokemonMS often every weekdays and weekends,i am very active in pokemonMS as i on about 9-14hours a day, i played for one and the half weeks already.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?:
    i will go on hide mode and take some short screens of the hack he/she did and post is in the forum,if any admins are on i will inform them immediatelly and let them decide.

A little bit about yourself:
    i am a kind an helpful person and i live in singapore,if i had a dream i will probably go after it and never give up.Although i am not pro in some things but i will learn and as an results i had an good achivement xD.

Hope that my application will be accecpted.Probaly i would try to invite as much players as i can.<3 Surprised
    Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

WoShiNeh's GM App Empty Re: WoShiNeh's GM App

Post  Jaden69sYou Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:49 am

Nice app ^^
    Sehexeh1

WoShiNeh's GM App Empty Lol

Post  Sehexeh1 Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:56 am

Yes, its nice. But i don't think that 14 year old dude wrote that by himself.
    raphaelliew
    raphaelliew

Post  raphaelliew Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:00 am

lol thx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 pm