PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

3 posters

A Lot Of Suggestions By Ur Very own xAlex :D

majorshot1

A Lot Of Suggestions By Ur Very own xAlex :D Empty A Lot Of Suggestions By Ur Very own xAlex :D

Post  majorshot1 Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:36 pm

1. ok this server is good but giving people the vacum hack from winning a event if just pissing me foff that is the dumbest thing ever heard just give them rare nx for events not the dam vacum hack he keeps taking my shit

2. make there be monsters fm 1 - 6 like snail all kinds fm 1 green 1st floor blue 2nd floor and red 3rd floor
    fm 2 - boars
    fm 3 - anything u want
    fm 4 - yeti`s
    fm 5 - the zombies from dead mans gorge
    fm 6 skelegons those dragon things

3. make there be fm bosses fm 18 - 22
    fm 18 - griffons
    fm 19 - those water dragons
    fm 20 - blackcrows
    fm 21 - headless horsemen
    fm 22 - zakum

4. make a spawner island were u can spawn any boss u want but can only spawn 15 at a time because if you over spawn the server wikll crash most likly

5.Most events make it so the gm`s can do events every 2 hours keep the players interested that makes there be players and they tell there friends this server is great and invite more and more this worked on rydahms i gave same suggestion

6. a @support room make there be a gm in there almost all the time but he can come out if he wants just be in there most of the time to make sure that players wont just whisper the gm saying help me blah blah blah like i did lol to SLwG srry bro so keep a gm in there so people can just tip @support and look there a gm there waiting to help

7. dont let any player just go in hidden street to lv not to be mean to Leden but he was lvling really fast and he spawned a lot so server major lagged

8. adversite ur site a little more to get more people to know about you guys

9. have a donor page to your pay-pal so server can get upgraded and get better

- Ty for reading this forum has been by ur very own Alex ( Great guy With Great Idea )P.S- add my ign - xAlex and my bro xBoy Very Happy and i got another bro but he at asian school xD he joining l8ter bounce bounce Very Happy
    Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

A Lot Of Suggestions By Ur Very own xAlex :D Empty Re: A Lot Of Suggestions By Ur Very own xAlex :D

Post  Jaden69sYou Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Yea the vac hack is pissing m e off too. Like gm sis would warp to people and take your shit. thats why she isnt a gm anymore.
    thanks for telling us this. I'll tell akin ^^
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

A Lot Of Suggestions By Ur Very own xAlex :D Empty Re: A Lot Of Suggestions By Ur Very own xAlex :D

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 am

majorshot1 wrote:1. ok this server is good but giving people the vacum hack from winning a event if just pissing me foff that is the dumbest thing ever heard just give them rare nx for events not the dam vacum hack he keeps taking my shit

2. make there be monsters fm 1 - 6 like snail all kinds fm 1 green 1st floor blue 2nd floor and red 3rd floor
    fm 2 - boars
    fm 3 - anything u want
    fm 4 - yeti`s
    fm 5 - the zombies from dead mans gorge
    fm 6 skelegons those dragon things

3. make there be fm bosses fm 18 - 22
    fm 18 - griffons
    fm 19 - those water dragons
    fm 20 - blackcrows
    fm 21 - headless horsemen
    fm 22 - zakum

4. make a spawner island were u can spawn any boss u want but can only spawn 15 at a time because if you over spawn the server wikll crash most likly

5.Most events make it so the gm`s can do events every 2 hours keep the players interested that makes there be players and they tell there friends this server is great and invite more and more this worked on rydahms i gave same suggestion

6. a @support room make there be a gm in there almost all the time but he can come out if he wants just be in there most of the time to make sure that players wont just whisper the gm saying help me blah blah blah like i did lol to SLwG srry bro so keep a gm in there so people can just tip @support and look there a gm there waiting to help

7. dont let any player just go in hidden street to lv not to be mean to Leden but he was lvling really fast and he spawned a lot so server major lagged

8. adversite ur site a little more to get more people to know about you guys

9. have a donor page to your pay-pal so server can get upgraded and get better

- Ty for reading this forum has been by ur very own Alex ( Great guy With Great Idea )P.S- add my ign - xAlex and my bro xBoy Very Happy and i got another bro but he at asian school xD he joining l8ter bounce bounce Very Happy

Ye lol sounds nice btw start advertising server on youtube if its not already being done , i can help do that if you want .
    majorshot1

Post  majorshot1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:58 pm

i would make a video but cant because i got ip banned from SLwG
    Jaden69sYou
    Jaden69sYou
    Admin

Post  Jaden69sYou Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:33 pm

You don't deserve getting unbanned. You herassed me? Don't think so. If u wont u can make a app saying you want to be unbanned.
    majorshot1

Post  majorshot1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:54 am

i didn`t say i wanted to get unbanned did i dont jump to conclusions

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:55 pm