PokemonMs,,,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokemonMs,,,

PokemonMS Learn the world

2 posters

boy`s gm app

VicDark

boy`s gm app Empty boy`s gm app

Post  VicDark Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Name:Boy Pool

IGN:xBoy

Location/Timezone:Holland timezone - GMT+1

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? because im a nice guy and make friend really easy i dont get mad fast it will take about 3 hours straight to get me bad so i stay convident and do my job right i dont abuse power when i get.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?admin- boomboomms got alex his job , gm xDreamerms alex got me my first gm job and that its.

3. How often do you play PokemonMS? and how long are you on for? just starting today but i will be on all the time since its christmas holidays and after school i will be on after homework if i have any

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? if argue i would ask them to stop and dont argue then i would jail them if they continue and ban them for 1 hour then they usually stop there if someone hacking i will go in hide and see if they really hack then i will ban them if they come back on another character and i know it them i will ip ban them

A little bit about yourself:im blonde, blue eyes, im 6ft 2 inches i play korfball sometimes mostly play maplestory when friend busy and i play i also play the guitar also i hope you guys accept have a good day love this server Very Happy p.s - promise to get more people for server like my bro alex and Li r doing Very Happy
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

boy`s gm app Empty Re: boy`s gm app

Post  Simplicity Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 am

Nice app yo but try to separate the questions from the answer.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 pm